20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 13. Gone fishing! EZ E and Kicky have a vintage version of this fishing toy that they play with all of the time. Each felt fish has a magnet sewn into it and the fishing pole has a piece of metal to "catch" the fish. The photos show a paper clip, but I replaced that with a washer to make the toy work better (I lost the light before I could take new photos). Think of this giveaway as four minutes of happily occupied silence. Don't those fish look awfully happy to be caught? Thanks to Paper Pastries for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.