20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 12. A little chevron action coming your way for today's project. Are you sick of embroidery yet? I'm clearly not. The color combo is a little off from what I originally planned, but that's what happens when you pick thread colors after 19 glasses of wine. I'm only kidding...it was one glass. I need better lighting in this joint. Good luck and thanks to Sweet Toothed for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.