20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 10. Wedding season is almost upon us, my friends, and I've always thought that a hand-painted marriage certificate would make a lovely gift. I started with a pencil drawing and then used gouache for the flowers and greenery (you can still see some of my pencil marks). The colors are much more vibrant than they're appearing onscreen. I left space for you to write in the names of the happy couple, their wedding date, place, and their witnesses. The bottom photo below is meant to give you an idea of what the certificate will look like when it's filled in. Oddly enough, this is the first summer in many years that we don't have any weddings to attend, but I'm sure many of you are still in the 'tons of weddings' stage. If not, you could always fill in the blanks with your own info, right? Thanks to wolfie & the sneak for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.