20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 1. We're kicking of April 20 in 20 with a craft straight from the 1970's. PRH actually laughed out loud when he saw this project. Apparently his aunt MaryJane used to be a master of string art on velvet. And now I'm the string art master of the family! Ha ha ha ha (that's me laughing maniacally). OK, so maybe I'm not the string art master, but I did enjoy making this project. I ditched the black velvet and silver nails and went with unfinished wood with copper nails instead. It's about 5 inches square and has hardware on the back for hanging in your 70's lair. Thanks to Visual Studies Workshop for sponsoring today's project. VSW's benefit auction is coming up on April 8 and registration for their summer courses begins soon. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.