3.25.2011

This weekend...

happy weekend
Some very astute readers have noticed two things (seriously, I can't sneak anything past you peeps):
    a] that we have one more sponsor left for the March 20 in 20 and
    b] there are four more week days in March.
I'm wishing for an awesome Mr. Miyagi quote for right now. Let's pretend he said this (even though he didn't):
    "Miyagi's very proud of you for being careful readers of blog."
I digress. We do have one more sponsor left and there are four more week days in March. As a sweet treat, our friends from Round Rabbit are sponsoring the last four days of March...just for you! So that means, 4 more days of 20 in 20 giveaways next week. Doesn't that pink-eyed fur ball rule?! What? So do my fake Karate Kid quotes? Why, thank you!

*PRH and I are taking care of some business today (no, not this kind of business), so I'm cutting out early. Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

**Have I ever told you that our friend Amanda and I went as Daniel (as a shower) and Johnny (as a skeleton) for Halloween one year? I was the shower. We did a ton of "research"...aka watched Karate Kid 27 times, drank beer, and annoyed PRH (in no particular order). I'll find pics.

5 comments:

Christine said...

so cute!

Amy said...

So, now you are doing 24 in 24?!? aren't you amazing?

Patty said...

Woot! Round Rabbit rocks!

France said...

My weekend is happy. I got to travel to the place where I am craving to go in there. We are very happy in there together with the ambiance of the sea.

Robin and Mould said...

Hah! My partner in crime has had a fixation about going to a fancy dress party as the karate kid shower for years! Find pics please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...