3.04.2011

This weekend...

easter chicks
Is it just me or do you also find these fluffy little chicks completely irresistible? I seem to pick up a new package of them every year. My plans for this weekend include avoiding stores so I don't adopt anymore. In a few minutes, we're headed out the door to go help our niece prepare for her gigantic 16th birthday party tomorrow. I can't believe the baby girl who used to spend hours sitting on my lap drawing is going to be 16! Other than that, no plans for our weekend which is really, really nice. What are you up to? I'll be announcing this week's 20 in 20 winners on Monday and will be back with another full week of handmade giveaways. Have a great weekend and I'll see you then!

5 comments:

Vintage is for Lovers said...

What a beautiful photo! You capture the beauty in those chickadees so well! ;) I Love your 20 in 20!! Hope you don't mind me sharing the love on my blog today!? Again! This is quickly turning into my favorite place! xo Samantha

Melanie said...

I love those little chicks for some reason too. I saw some massive ones at Pier One yesterday and I couldn't decide if I loved them or hated them. I think I determined they're much better mini.

mary d. goldthwaite said...

I have some local hand spun yarn with these little chicks caught up in the fibers- it is totally impractical, but I had to buy the yarn!

jumpseat monalisa said...

yesssss to this! i find myself checking up on these bad boys on the oriental trading website at least five times a year. i distinctly remember falling in love with one of these guys when i was like five and taking him everywhere including the pool, which killed him. so good.

Erika said...

I have a weakness for these guys too...The vintage ones are the best but they have not really changed that much over the years which is why I think they appeal. I'm celebrating my "baby's" third birthday this weekend. I can't believe how time flies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...