3.23.2011

A little housekeeping...


Two pieces of business this fine morning.
    1. I've been receiving some incredible emails from folks who've made projects based on 20 in 20 or other projects from aesthetic outburst. Remember this little cutie above? His mom, Jenny, made his owl costume after she saw EZ Es owl costume. I totally love it!!! So much, in fact, that I started a flickr group called aesthetic outburst DIY. Please join in and post any DIY projects you've made that were inspired by projects I've made for aesthetic outburst.

    2. I only have one sponsor spot left for the April 20 in 20. Complete details are here. Email me at hownowdesign [at] yahoo [dot] com if you want it.
Oh, and one more thing...I had a huge jump in traffic yesterday and the day before, which is great. Welcome! Where are you all coming from?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm new - I found you via Rachel Denbow's "Smile and Wave". I love what I'm seeing! Thanks!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Sarah! I love Smile and Wave. :) Welcome! x, Abbey

Leslie said...

Hi I'm new too, but I can't remember how I found you :( I'm sorry. But I loved your blog right away and put you into my reader!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hi Leslie! Thanks for adding AO to your reader. :) x, Abbey

Trina said...

just found you this week via Poppytalk. already so much fun ideas swimming in my head from your 20 in 20!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

That's great, Trina! Thanks for visiting! :) Abbey

jennyrush said...

hi abbey! that owl costume was just the beginning. i am inspired by your creations all the time!! i already joined the flickr group...great idea. i can't wait to see what you've inspired others to make. thanks...jenny

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Yay, Jenny! Thanks for joining- I'm going to run over and check it out right now. xo, Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...