3.02.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland this week.

mobile
    2. My friend Nancy's incredible table that she inherited from her grandparents. Her grandfather is the super-talented architect, Andrew Geller.
table
      3. Photos from Meg's sledding party. Who knew a delicious-looking photo could make me want to go sledding today?!

    elsie marley
      4. These lovely collages by my friend Sosser. Not only does she have an incredible eye for composition, she also has a killer haircut.

    art
    art
      5. Awesome hand-drawn jewelry from goldenink collaborative found via bloesem. I have a bunch of old bangles kicking around that may need to be drawn on today.
    jewelry

    8 comments:

    Sandra said...

    oh my gosh i'm in your five faves! i feel like a rock star :) thanks, abbey!

    Aesthetic Outburst... said...

    You are always one of my faves, Soss. :) xo

    {M.M.S.} said...

    That sledding party photo looks too good to be true! ALSO, I recently started following your blog and am a big fan! :)

    Design Elements said...

    cool!

    lole said...

    Your blog is incredible, so fresh and inspiring! Love it!
    Kisses from Spain

    MUS said...

    i love nancy's table!!

    Dianna // aLOVEstory said...

    Myohmy! Thanks for sharing the beautiful jewelry by GOLDENINK...I think I'm in LOVE!

    Aesthetic Outburst... said...

    {M.M.S.} and lole - thank you SO much! Welcome! :)

    MUS- me too! Isn't it fabulous?!

    Dianna // aLOVEstory- my pleasure! I'm in love too. :)

    x,
    Abbey

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...