3.07.2011

Eclectic weekend...

home
In case you wanted a little glimpse into our Sunday...
  • I sewed and sewed and sewed. I may have to make this photo my profile pic, ratty hair, pajamas, and all.
  • we used tension curtain rods to set up a fort in our hallway. It was dubbed 'the bat cave' and was wildly popular...for about 10 minutes.
  • Kicky insisted on wearing tights with her Converse one stars and then sat on her bike, waiting to go for a bike ride in the snow.
  • EZ E picked out a stripey sweater and glammed it up with some sort of claw necklace that my father-in-law made for him. The last time he wore it was when we went camping last summer. I'm just happy that he and Kicky are so into dressing themselves lately.
  • PRH spent the weekend mulling over a big decision and admiring antique lightening rods.
  • and, once I finally pulled my face out of my sewing project, I snuggled up on the couch with the latest issue of Anthology. That magazine rocked my eclectic weekend.

home

6 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Looks like fun! I love that picture of you!!

Sarah Jane said...

I can't wait to read my new Anthology magazine. Loved the first issue. And I can't wait to see your sewing project!

ladaisi said...

I love weekends like this . . .just weekends at home with my boys and projects.

Ladaisi Blog

oaxacaborn said...

Tights with Converse...that girl has innate fashion sense!

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Just saw your lovely work over on decor8 - very fantastic (both the work and the post).

I must pick up Anthology...

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, all! It was definitely a fun weekend. :)

Emma- you're going to just love Anthology.
x,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...