In case you wanted a little glimpse into our Sunday...
- I sewed and sewed and sewed. I may have to make this photo my profile pic, ratty hair, pajamas, and all.
- we used tension curtain rods to set up a fort in our hallway. It was dubbed 'the bat cave' and was wildly popular...for about 10 minutes.
- Kicky insisted on wearing tights with her Converse one stars and then sat on her bike, waiting to go for a bike ride in the snow.
- EZ E picked out a stripey sweater and glammed it up with some sort of claw necklace that my father-in-law made for him. The last time he wore it was when we went camping last summer. I'm just happy that he and Kicky are so into dressing themselves lately.
- PRH spent the weekend mulling over a big decision and admiring antique lightening rods.
- and, once I finally pulled my face out of my sewing project, I snuggled up on the couch with the latest issue of Anthology. That magazine rocked my eclectic weekend.