Around the house...

After a clear, sunny day on Tuesday, we woke up to 8 inches of snow yesterday morning. School was cancelled for PRH, so we tried to embrace being snowed in for the day but major cabin fever has set in at the aesthetic outburst house. It was one of those days where I had a packed 'to do' list', but wandered around the house aimlessly taking shadowy plant photos instead of completing tasks. You can't see it here, but that glob of rock candy that was on my desk the other day? Yup, still there. Dance parties and blanket forts didn't even help! Our dance party, in fact, did the opposite...we listened to so much Biggie Smalls that I had a dream I was his girlfriend. I love Christopher Wallace, just not that much. So, I'm turning off the computer today (and Biggie) and EZ E, Kicky, and I are going to tackle that to do list. Have a good one!



Erin Lang Norris said...

8"? ugh, what a drag. i mean, maybe like 2 months ago...but not now. you were SO CLOSE to spring! :(

Heather Mead Kim said...

Oooh, I love the picture of your table and chairs. Perfectly ordinary and LOVELY.

(Visiting your blog from snowy Minneapolis, MN. I feel your pain.)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Great shots- those chairs remind me of chairs from elementary school.

Leslie said...

I love the fact that I now know I'm not the only one that listens to Biggie Smalls with my kid :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Erin- I know, right? I was SO sad!

Thanks, Heather! Glad to know I'm not the only one. :)

Ren- they totally ARE chairs from elementary school. We bought them from a rummage sale and they still have the school tags on them.

Leslie- phew, right? :) Go, Big Poppa. Ha ha!

sara said...

woa...awesome chairs! my papa rescued some v. old wooden school chairs from the high school where he taught...i love using the 'bookshelf' underneath.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Sara! I never though of it as being a book shelf- good idea! :) Anything to feed my book obsession. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...