3.08.2011

Architectural diva...

dollhouse
I looked into EZ E's and Kicky's dollhouse today and am now considering moving in. I'm loving the orange pendant, the rug (mine when I was little), and all that natural light. We're starting a remodel on their other dollhouse soon, so I'm going to wait and make a decision about where to live once that's finished. If it ever gets finished, that is. EZ E is a tyrannical designer...an architectural diva if you will, so we'll see how long the remodel takes.

3 comments:

danielle said...

ah cute! I love dollhouses decorated beautifully!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) I'm moving in. x, Abbey

Lex said...

Check out the doll house I made for my daughter...
http://gjurasicpark.blogspot.com/search?q=dream+house

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...