20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 20. I can't claim ownership on the idea for this project; it was inspired by a hand-painted wall in the home of Eline Pellinkhof that I saw on bloesem. Eline's is way better and way bigger and definitely not made of puff paint. (yup, here I go again with the puff paint...here's some info for those who may not know what the heck puff paint is). I would never describe my personal style as 'flowery', so making this big old flower took even me by surprise. It's painted on a piece of birch, btw. Thanks to pinkshirts and carwrecks for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.