20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 19. One look around our house and you'd know that PRH and I are avid readers/book collectors. I'm perpetually on the hunt for bookends, but it's difficult to find any that aren't either crazy expensive or hideously awful. You may have this same problem, so I made you some bookends. The floral pattern came from a book published in 1975 by Lisbeth Perrone, called The New World of Crewel. And, yes, it's as awesome as it sounds. :) Thanks to ORLAND boot & shoe for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.