20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 18. This project was inspired by two of my favorite twitter ladies, Christine Buckton Tillman and Renee Garner. The three of us were discussing the use of the word awesome and I came to the conclusion that people need to hear how awesome they are more often. Don't you agree? I think these would be a fun surprise on a special someone's door or cubicle. Just print out some favorite photos and use these clips to hang the photos on a string. You could also tell your kiddos how much you like their artwork...or report card. :) The 3-dimensional white vintage letters were a gift from a sweet friend a couple of years ago, so I thought it was only fitting to share with my sweet readers. Spread the awesome. Thanks to Carving My Initials for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.