20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 17. The Easter egg hunt is on! I've always liked the look of Ukrainian eggs, but holy cow! I couldn't draw a straight line to save my life. I finally used a rubber band to get some semi-straight lines on these wooden eggs (oops...you can still see some of my pencil lines). Truth be told, we haven't ever really gotten into the whole Easter thing at our house, but I figured that some of you may and that you could use 4 more eggs to add to your stash. After painting oodles of eggs (I'm just sharing the 4 that turned out pretty okay), I think I may have a change of heart this year. Thanks to Em bel' ish for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.