20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 16. Oh yes, my obsession with puff paint and graph paper continues. I seriously almost burst into tears yesterday when I found half my puff paint stash frozen in our garage. No worries though (you were at the edge of your seat just now, weren't you? Was she able to save the puff paint?! The horror!)...puff paint is a miracle product. It warmed right up and I stopped myself from crying long enough to make these puppies. Winner takes all! Thanks to Pistachio Press for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.