20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 15. A supply of drink markers for your next party! 10, to be exact. This idea actually came from my mom and, no, this isn't an intervention. She recently picked up a pack of super cute drink markers from the 50's at one of her favorite antique haunts. I thought the design was quite clever, so I reinterpreted it. What? Cocktails aren't your thing? Well, these could also be used to hold notes or photos on a string. You're clever...you'll find something to do with them, right? Thanks to Phit Chicks for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.