20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 14. A banner to hang over a favorite photo or print? A welcome sign for your door? To be honest, I'm not sure why I left this blank. I guess I just liked it as is. It's made of wood and there's a hook on the back to hang it up. You could easily use a white pen to add a message. What would you write? Thanks to Happy Tails No-Kill Animal Shelter for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.