20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 12. I've been thinking a lot about horseshoes lately, perhaps because I'm wishing for some luck to come our way. I almost didn't give this project away, but I love you too much not to. :) I'm definitely going to make another wooden horseshoe for our house and a bunch more to add to my shop. Thanks to the rustpeddler for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.