20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 11. Who wants some hand-painted magnets? Hand-painted is the operative word here, folks. You have my favorite artist, Margaret Kilgallen, to thank for making me feel better above my wavy lines:
- “And from a distance it might look straight, but up close you can always see the line waiver, and I think that is where the beauty is.” –Margaret Kilgallen
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.