20 handmade projects in 20 days...bonus day 24. Handmade today is a felt carrot boutonniere for your little one or for a partner with a sense of humor. Who doesn't like to wear vegetables on their lapel? You could wear it to the farmer's market to see if you get a discount! Wearing carrots not your thing? Hang it on your front door or leave it in the mailbox as a Spring surprise for your letter carrier (is that even legal?). EZ E and Kicky don't know it yet, but they most certainly will be wearing these for the easter dinners we'll be attending. Cue evil laugh. And may I just say that I love how much EZ E looks like a disheveled little professor here? Believe it or not, he was wearing that outfit- minus the carrots- before I asked to take his photo. Thanks to Round Rabbit for sponsoring this week's projects (check out her blog too). Today is *really* the last day of 20 in 20 for March, but the handmade giveaways will continue in April, starting on Monday the 4th. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.