20 handmade projects in 20 days...bonus day 22. Today is for the birds; birds who sport skinny jeans and tortoise shell glasses, wear granny cardigans, read Dwell, and drink PBR. Oh wait, that's not a bird...that's me! I'm not actually sure what kind of birds, if any, would live in this birdhouse. You'll just have to put it out in your yard and find out (and then tell me because I'm curious). You could also do this to lure birds into your yard. Thanks to Round Rabbit for sponsoring this week's projects (check out her blog too). Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.