20 handmade projects in 20 days...bonus day 21. I have no idea what's gotten into me, but I'm on a bit of a rainbow kick. My reluctant models, unfortunately however, are not into rainbows. Kicky couldn't get this off her neck fast enough (her hair's all crazy from trying to rip it off) and EZ E refused to smile. I'm hoping the winner will enjoy it more than my babies did. Great minds think alike, btw...I saw this necklace by LAbarcelona after I made this. I like that her version is shiny. Thanks to Round Rabbit for sponsoring this week's projects (also be sure to check out her blog) . Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.