20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 7. I made one of these for our front door and then thought, "Hey! Why not make another one for 20 in 20?!". So there you have it. There's a hook on the back so you can hang it wherever you want. Wonky font or not, a friendly welcome is always a good thing to have around, right? Thanks to Charles Lybrand Photography for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.