20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 6. This project was inspired by the Dutch darning sampler that I mentioned back in January. I didn't start it then, but it still took a bit longer than I expected (I was sweating with this one). I have no idea how, but I managed to finish it just under the wire. The only thing I regret is not including the stitched red line like the vintage darning sampler. It definitely added visual interest, but I wasn't sure if I'd be the only one who thought so. What do you think? Thanks to Poppytalk for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.