20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 5. Some days I wander the aisles of our local craft store, waiting (and hoping) for inspiration to jump out. I had never seen smooth Ball mason jars before, so I snatched them up, dragged them home, and started drawing. They'd be perfect to store office supplies, moonshine, bathroom essentials, whatever...I mean, who doesn't like jars? Just a warning though: I haven't tested this paint for dishwasher safety (it may come off) and the paint is not food safe (the drawings are on the outside of the jars though). They are not the easiest thing in the world to photograph, particularly when two little people are nipping at your heals...hence the 900 photos I took and the white paper on the inside of the jars. Thanks to PatriciaMonkey for sponsoring today's project. Happy 20 in 20!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.