20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 4. Do you remember the favors at Kicky's birthday party? We had a couple of leftover blank books that I stashed in my bag and they really helped keep me organized. Grocery lists on the fly, a book to draw in at a restaurant, paper to leave notes on random cars that I've crashed into (kidding only a little there)...we all need more organization in our lives, right? So, I made three more blank books for 20 in 20. Thanks to MIKODESIGN for sponsoring today's project (Erika also has a great blog). Happy commenting!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.