20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 3. I originally picked up these tiny wood blocks for my December 20 in 20 project, but couldn't think of anything to do with them. A few weeks ago I was joking about Portlandia's 'put a bird on it' skit and how 'put a geometric shape on it' could be their next short. And then what happens? I go and paint triangles on 24 tiny wood blocks! Guilty as charged (for the record, I'm really loving this whole geometric trend). I'm not sure what I would do with these, but I could see EZ E spending hours rearranging them. They're kind of cute, eh? Thanks to N. Fallon Design Studio for sponsoring today's project. Happy commenting!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.