20 handmade projects in 20 days...day 2. I made a Pendleton-inspired pencil box for today's 20 in 20 giveaway. Initially I made the wrong choice in green paint and this poor pencil box was less Pendleton and all kinds of 'rasta' (which may have been fine if I was going for that look). A quick trip to the craft store for a different green was all it took to remedy that problem. Thanks to Preacher's Biscuit Books for sponsoring today's project. Happy commenting!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.