2.25.2011

This weekend...

pile
This pile of sweaters at the end of our bed is just one of the many reasons I won't show photos of our bedroom. I guess I should add 'fold sweaters' to my plan for this weekend, but I won't. We have a busy weekend ahead of us...a benefit dinner tonight for Happy Tails Animal Rescue Fund (see details below), dessert afterwards with my in-laws, and then our friends Kris and Dan are visiting tomorrow and Sunday. Hooray! Also, don't forget that the 20 in 20 giveaway starts on Monday. I'm super excited about that. Have a great weekend and I'll see you first thing Monday morning!

*Chilly Day Chili Dinner to benefit Happy Tails Animal Rescue Fund: postponed until tomorrow because of snow tonight (Friday, February 25) SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26th from 5:30 to 7 PM at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 117 Main Street, Owego, NY. Hope to see you there!*

4 comments:

kbluem said...

Hooray!!! Can't wait to see you - - don't forget to skip breakfast and lunch tomorrow to make way for a dinner of only Filet-o-Fish.

YUM

cArLa said...

i let it go once in a while too :) i found your blog via oh hello friend. i love your diy twig alpha magnets! enjoy the benefit dinner!!! xo, carla

simona said...

this is too funny, i've been trying to ignore that humongous pile of laundry in our bedroom for several days now. you made yours look beautiful with that picture you took. i try to tell my hubby that the pile is like a game of yenga: you have to try to pull a piece out without making the pile collapse :)

Tracey said...

Wow, what a busy weekend! I hope you fit some relaxation time in there somewhere! :)

I have a similar pile of clothes that need to be folded ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...