2.04.2011

This weekend...

interior
I'm going to spend the weekend pretending that we have graph wallpaper in our house (thanks for the link, Nicole!). There's a very 80's vibe going on in this photo that I'm liking. I would find it very difficult not to color in at least some of the squares, wouldn't you?

We have a lot lined up for the weekend. PRH and his best friend are bottling homebrew late this afternoon (an IPA), I'm trying to finish up a few projects and will be making valentines like a freak, and then we're hosting a family superbowl party on Sunday (my husband is making me write this: go, Packers, go!). Fun, fun, fun. Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Image via it followed me home (originally from makuuhuone)

7 comments:

40andbeyondbyirene said...

Abbey you inspire me with your work! If only I can have a fraction of your creativity! More power!
Irene

Dunia Berkarya said...

bedroom a healthy and comfortable, greetings from blogger Indonesia.

Design Elements said...

wonderful work!

Megan said...

I love graph paper. I think I would even love it as wallpaper.

Juli said...

I had Esprit sheets back in the 80's that looked very similar to that wallpaper. The pillowcases also had primary colored geometric shapes. Stylin'

Love, Me said...

Hi Abbey, I must say I adore your blog! I started doing a weekly post of blogs I love this week, and yours is my first listing. http://thewritewayz.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogs-i-love-share-time.html

I hope you don't mind. Im a huge fan!

Thanks,
Tiffany

Erin Lang Norris said...

haha! the first thing i thought when i saw that photo was "oh! i'd be coloring those squares in a minute!" and then i read that you would, too. awesome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...