2.11.2011

Just b...

toys
The folks over at B. toys sent us some toys for EZ E and Kicky to try out this week (you may recall this post where I proclaimed my undying love for B. toys). They sent the Sugar Chute and the Hellophone and EZ E and Kicky are having a blast. The Sugar Chute wins as the biggest crowd pleaser at our house, although Kicky did spend a good part of the day on her new Hellophone. Thank goodness for unlimited minutes and thanks to B. toys for keeping my kids occupied for a full hour straight! I love you...really.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

It really is hard to keep kids focused on something so they are a wonderful gift!

kathleen xx

Bethany said...

Don't you mean Bruce? ;)

Anna said...

I die for those cutsey glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...