2.16.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland this week.

interior
    1. This DIY barn door post on Poppytalk. That yellow paint and the blankets at the end of the bed...I'm dying over here.
rug
      3. This zig zag table by artist Debra Folz found via ohdeedoh. We had an ikea table with holes like this that I tossed and now I'm wishing for it back.

    furniture
    furniture
      4. This post on Bloesem, featuring the work of Anne ten Donkelaar of miauski. These brooches are so pretty.

    art
      5. These tea towels by Claudia Pearson. What? I post tea towels every week?! Well, I would apologize, but my 33-year-old self is in mad love with tea towels. I mean, William and Kate? Come on!!!
    tea towel

    10 comments:

    April said...

    I wish there was another view of the headboard to the bed in #1. It looks just as amazing as everything else!

    Poppy K said...

    That might be the first Royal commemorative -ANYTHING- that I've even seen! Usually they are so tacky but the excellent design and muted color scheme really work!

    design Jessica said...

    Nice tea towel.
    Wow! Eveyone's gone Royal Wedding crazy! I was at at trade show last week and it was everywhere- socks, aprons, tea towels, bunting... everywhere! We're having a street party in our road on the big day to celebrate. I spotted on the BBC news recently that it's spread over to America too?
    I can't wait, nothing like a good royal knees up to make you feel better in a recession.
    Jx

    Aesthetic Outburst... said...

    April- here's a link to the headboard.
    Poppy K and design Jessica- hurray for the Royals. Ha ha! :) Abbey

    guusvanvugt said...

    helo, great great blog! its really inspired me :)) look out, i gone follow you! lotsoflove
    http://guusvanvugt.blogspot.com

    morganmoore said...

    This is my first time at your blog and I LOVE it. Total inspiration : )

    Emma at The Marion House Book said...

    I love the tea towel too! I sort of remember Charles and Diana's wedding and all the commerative things most were kind of ugly. This is pretty and cool!

    Juniper Grace said...

    I have recently become utterly addicted to your blog!

    One thing I must say:

    I love your blog more than cheezies and paper dolls (and I really love those things)!

    Please never stop blogging... I'm not sure I could take it.

    Anna said...

    have you seen the wills & kate gloves?? they are equally as charming.

    VICTORIA BELLOW said...

    Pretty cool about the Barn Sliding Door!the Pops of yellow works well,loving the linens too, so is the Bed looks refreshing and comfy.Inspiring Blog!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...