20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 18. I found this tiny lunch box at our local craft store and thought it was too cute to pass up. I swapped out the ugly handle that came on it and painted a heart on it. Now it's all ready to be filled with sweet treats for your valentine (security envelope hearts, anyone?). Best of luck!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.