20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 16. I'm a little late this morning because there was a fair amount of celebrating at our house last night. This is the happiest I've seen PRH since our children were born. The man made homemade cheeseheads to support his team! Oh wait, he made them for our children too (I'll share in a minute). A Packers fanatic...and two more Packers fanatics in the making. I digress. This is the last week of handmade valentines and we're kicking things off with a wooden heart on a stick. Good luck!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.