20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 13. EZ E gathered these rocks from outside our local Olive Garden last week (yes, the lunch that resulted in my over-confidence) . I had forgotten about them until I went to pay for something the other day and pulled out a handful of rocks instead of cash. My favorite part about this valentine is that, as I was drawing, I found a heart shaped fossil on the back of one of the rocks (see below). I didn't even notice until then! Clearly, this rock has always wanted to be a valentine. Good luck!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.