2.21.2011

Birthday party...

birthday party
I showed you PRH's birthday cake, but forgot to share the rest of his party. The only guests were PRH, EZ E, Kicky, and me, but the kids and I spent the entire day making garlands...

birthday party
artwork to hang around the house...

birthday party
birthday party
and cards...

birthday party
birthday party
One of my favorite moments of the day was when I asked EZ E what message we should write on one of the garlands. He said, "We should definitely say: you look good!" and then wrote the message himself. Just one small moment made me feel SO much better about taking him out of preschool. He also made a card (with a little help from me) and he and Kicky made TONS of drawings that I don't have the heart to take down. Most are PRH as Batman or PRH as Spiderman (Kicky's were a bit more abstract). We totally had a fun day and, I have to admit, it's nice to be greeted at the door by a 'you look good' banner. Happy birthday again, PRH! You do look good.

birthday party

3 comments:

The Social Secretary said...

i can't handle the you look good banner! hilarious and so so sweet.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

That is too cute that he said that! What a fun birthday celebration : ) I love your house.

A.S. said...

Hi, I'm a brand-new reader/follower. I just came over from Shannon Berrey Design Blog after seeing the chevron foam rug you painted. So cool.

The kids' art for their daddy's birthday is just the most adorable ever! I laughed out loud at 3 a.m. at the banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...