Make 20 handmade projects in 20 days...and then give them all away! That's the idea behind 20 in 20. I'm kicking off day 1 with bargello, baby. Cross-stitched and then stretched onto canvas...oh, and I followed a pattern. A pattern! From this rad book! There's hope for me yet, peeps. You may have caught of glimpse of this project here. I started it last week, not planning for it to be part of 20 in 20, but I suspected that you all may like it and had to share. Thanks to Hey Buddy! for sponsoring today's project. Happy commenting!
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple projects).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time.
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random.
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your craft project: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your 20 in 20 project in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.