1.25.2011

Project ReStyle...

DIY project
Amidst all of the valentine crafting, I threw together a little project for Rachel and Elsie's fun flickr group, Project ReStyle. Here's the math...

one scarf with holes in it
+
one hideously fleshy looking (but necessary) draft dodger
=
one much cuter draft dodger

DIY project
I folded the scarf in half with the right side facing in, lined up the edge, and then blanket stitched along it to close the edge. Then I flipped the scarf inside out, stuffed in that awful draft dodger, and sewed each end closed. VoilĂ ! There are tons of great ideas in the Project ReStyle group, so be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

emma lamb said...

Fabulous idea and I know I have an old wool scarf languishing at the bottom of my wardrobe that would be perfect for this project... !
Thank you... :)
Emma, x

datingladys said...

great work

bbphoto said...

Great idea!

Lisa said...

i love that idea! i picked up a load of those draft excluders for cheap over the winter and i think its law that shops make them out of the most awful fabric possible! i'm going to have to give this a go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...