1.13.2011

Minutia...

moccasins
The snow has rendered it impossible to leave the house or to get out of our pajamas. Well, not really, but I'm doing a good job pretending that we can't leave our house or pajamas. EZ E did have a preschool snow day yesterday, so I taught him how to make snow angels and we drank lots of hot cocoa. Poor PRH didn't get much work done for school while inside dealing with Kicky and the three teeth she has coming in, but it was close to a dream day for me! Thank you, snow, for being so awesome. I mean that. I really love you...this week.

4 comments:

Belle said...

I love being inside while the snow if falling. It just feels cozy.

commoncents said...

GOT TO LOVE THAT GLOBAL WARMING!
Glad I found your blog - keep up the great work!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Amy said...

okay, now i officially need a pair of moccasins. and ones for my son too. super cute picture!

Trix's Mix said...

You are such a fun mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...