1.13.2011

A love affair...

for the garden
...with concrete? I don't know what's come over me, but I am obsessed with the idea of making minimalist concrete planters like these (above) from Tortoise Loves Donkey. But why stop at planters, right? I'm loving these pieces below (clockwise from left) filos (whose work I've posted before), studio 1015, and formfreunde...

for the garden
With all of that candlelight action, how couldn't my love affair with concrete continue? Anyone else out there feeling the same?

4 comments:

Lea said...

A few years back I made an outdoor coffee table out of concrete with blue and green glass pieces instead of the normal pebbles used, it worked amazing and when the sun lands on the table it glistens with beauty. I imagine it would look amazing if the same technique was used to make planters.
L x

Norma said...

you should check out what chez larsson made for a concrete contest. lots fo great projects and otheres she has made before.

i like congrete too.

http://www.pax.com/search?search=s-d565fuwv&tab=site&t=t-u499m12m&q=concrete

danielle said...

YES! I have seen these before, admired them, and thought it would be a fun project.
Maybe this summer?

amourette said...

i've had concrete on the brain too and have been wanting these concrete bracelets.

http://bergnerschmidt.shop.artrebels.com/products/1453-bracelet

amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...