1.12.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland this week.

party inspiration
    1. Do you ever wish you could have your wedding to do over? This incredible wedding (above) that Libby from pinkshirtsandcarwrecks posted makes me wish PRH and I were getting married again. More photos at style me pretty.
    2. This fascinating article on etsy about a recently discovered street photographer named Vivian Maier, who worked from the 1950's to the 1990's. Très présent, no?
artist
    3. Hello, beautiful garage before/after over at hashai! You have to go check out the before photo.
    4. These recent photos of Victoria's house. Fabulous, as always.
interior inspiration
interior inspiration
    5. This shout out to the Montague Bookmill on Remodelista. PRH and I used to live in Amherst, Massachusetts and the Bookmill was one of our haunts. How could you not love a bookstore with this slogan: Books you don't need in a place you can't find.
art

4 comments:

Michael - Innkeeper said...

beautiful images!

love, love, love the wedding shots espeically.

Missing Goat said...

I love the first image of flowers. How pretty! I wish I could have another wedding - not a redo, just a second shot. We were married in the snow - a surprise wedding on a frozen lake with about 30 close friends and our parents that we snuck up. It was perfect - but I still yearn to wear a really stunning dress instead of snow gear.

bbphoto said...

I recently saw Vivian Maier's work on a trip to Oslo. The curator told us that her work would be on exhibit in Chicago... and now it is at the Cultural Center! A must see!

A Merry Mishap said...

Victoria's home really wants to buy buy a 5 gallon bucket of soot black paint and go to town!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...