1.06.2011

High five...


One of my new year's resolutions was to write a weekly post that includes five ideas that I've seen around blogland that I'm sort of in love with. So, without further ado, my 'high five'...
    1. I'm really liking this chic little toddler bed (above) that I saw on madame hervé. A relatively easy DIY, don't you think?

DIY tree branch project
    3. We should all sign up for this class that Rachel Denbow's teaching. She's one talented gal...

sewing class
    4. I can't wait for Julia Rothman's latest book to come out (super secret: I'm one of the artists featured in the book)...

julia rothman book
    5. I have yet to find the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, so we are totally baking these cookies that Emma of The Marion House Book makes. Doesn't that stack look yummy....

chocolate chip cookies

11 comments:

Miss Makes-a-Lot said...

i love that little twig village! i think i am your newest follower....... love your blog, cheers to a great new year!

http://www.missmakesalot.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

wow! I just heard about the book over at book by it's cover. It sounds fantastic. Congrats for being in it! Can't wait to see your work.

RachelDenbow said...

Um...you're the nicest! Sending an e-mail soon. ;)

Rosa Navas said...

I´m inlove with the kids bedroom since I saw it by the first time. It´s beautiful!!

Katie*Belle said...

I am smitten with that bed. Thanks for sharing it!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you, all! :) xo, Abbey

Tilda B. Hervé said...

I'm also in love with this bed, and I really think it's an easy diy thing... btw, the source is from milkmagazin... ;-) send you a lot of sun!!

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Thanks for the shout-out! If you try the recipe let me know what you think!

(And I love that toddler bed from Tilda!)

Paulette said...

I love the High Five idea Abbey! And I can't wait for that book to come out. Congratulations & yay!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Tilda! :)

Emma- totally tried the cookies this weekend. Yes! SO good. Thanks for the recipe.

Thank you, Paulette! :) I'm super excited.
x,
A

Haley said...

Just found your blog via...younghouselove...via makingitlovely>>enjoying it very much! I have been in search of fantastic choc chip cookie recipe and I finally found it. I will share if you are interested?! Haley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...