1.20.2011

For Kicks...

baby clothing
I'm here! A certain three-year-old boy has turned into a slowpoke when it comes to getting ready for preschool and his one-year-old sister had the meltdown of all meltdowns this fine morning. They're both lucky that they're cute or I'd run away to some far off land. Meltdowns or not, however, I'm madly in love with these two (and their patient dad, of course). Both EZ E and Kicky are getting so big! I was sorting through their clothing last week and noticed that I was saving an inordinate amount of Kicky's clothing that no longer fits because it's adorable. Rather than be a freakish baby-clothing hoarder, I've shifted gears and started documenting some of my favorite Kicky outfits. I love Bleubird Vintage's What We Wore posts and Rachel Denbow's Vintage Here, Vintage There posts, so I decided to share some of Kicky's outfits here. I've labeled them with the brand names, even though most of her clothing comes from an amazing store in Ithaca, NY called Mama Goose. So, without further ado, I present you with Kicky as a rainbow.

baby clothing

8 comments:

kelly ♥ said...

That sweater is so rad! I have an 8 month old and she has the cutest clothes too. I am saving them in case we have a 2nd girl. But after that, purging will be so hard. I also recently starting snapping pics of her in my favorite baby outfits. Some of them she outgrows so fast I realize I never even got a picture of her wearing something.

molly ruth said...

love kicky's sweater and those are some cool kicks. she is one styling girl, but with a momma like you i'm not surprised:)

RachelDenbow said...

EEEK! I love how colorful her outfit is! Great use of color. Oh, I'm so excited to see this as a regular feature since our girls are so close in age.

Sarah Jane said...

I love seeing what other people are wearing and have my own "How we dress." on my blog...but I never thought of using that to document my favorite outfits of my little girl. That's a great way to look at it...as I have no desire to hoard either! Looking forward to the outfits!

abigail said...

best outfit ever!

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

She is so adorable and the outfit is so fun! I know what you mean about outfit hoarding. I'm holding onto M's clothes wondering if we'll have a #2. . .

Anna said...

she is adorable! very punky brewster :)

Louise said...

Her outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Those colours! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...