20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 9. Long-time readers may remember the 'jar-o-hearts' that I give to PRH every year for Valentine's Day. It's been a lovely tradition, one that I thought someone else may be interested in starting. This jar-o-hearts was made using a small jelly jar and a ton of punched hearts, ready for sweet messages to be written on the back. Best of luck!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.