1.26.2011

♥ (day 8)...

handmade valentine
20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 8. I meant for this little award to be used as a gift topper, but added a pin back just in case you're inclined to rock the award. I think we all deserve awards, frayed edges or not. I left the wood circle blank for you to pencil in your sweetheart's name or initials. Good luck!
♥,
Abbey

handmade valentine♥ giveaway rules:
  • eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
  • how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
  • entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
  • winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
  • winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
  • claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.

29 comments:

jandjhome said...

How do you even come up with these ideas. So sweet, again.

Anne Thompson said...

I love this and I love that it has a pin back so I could wear it! Anne, yourmainestamper

Linen and Tulle said...

This is so original and adorable. Will you be showing how to make these valentines?

Jen Craun said...

Lovely. The awards.medals are so charming! And the red stripe ribbon...yummy!

Robin (noteverstill) said...

I'd hang it up by my computer at work for those days when a boost of validation would be nice : )

Beaner said...

I love how original and super cute each one is! This reminds me of a picnic fair:)

Erin said...

I totally need to make me some awards. And wear them. Everyday.

I love yours!

Amy said...

Yeah, Abbey, how do you do it? Every flippin' day, another great one. This one, I love. Love, love, love!

Patty said...

Perfectly sweet!

Kaitlyn said...

very creative! i like the idea that you can wear it :)

Joetta M. said...

I love this idea of an "award" as a valentine. SO cute.

kbluem said...

SO CUTE!! You are an amazing talent lady.

Amy Cavanaugh said...

How pretty!

TwinSkin said...

This is so bright and fun--I love it! I would totally wear it.

mamafabun said...

I LOVE this one! I'd totally wear it.

Thanks!

April said...

I would love to have your mind to come up with such creative ideas each day.

talli said...

Forget about HIS name or initials I want mine on there <3

alison b said...

I'm always up for a Valentine!

Hana said...

Another lovely valentine!

kate said...

That wooden disc really makes the bow pop! What a great idea.

gigi said...

I'd wear that.

Hanna said...

cute!

billie said...

Great idea! It inspires me to make something similar next time I wrap a gift... my new rule is to reuse wrapping paper and get crafty every time I make a gift ;-)

designsomethingbetter said...

Oooh, yes I would totally rock this out. (Year round, I might add.)

Stacy

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

*sigh* i love this one! (have I said that too much already?)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you for all of your sweet comments, everyone! xo, Abbey

-------COMMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE GIVEAWAY---------------------------------

Sheau said...

wow this is so beautiful. love the accent of the wood center.

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy this? Just assuming since there are no instructions.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I didn't buy it, I made it for a project called 20 in 20, where I made 20 crafts in 20 days each month and gave them away. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...