20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 6. As I mentioned on Friday, I had some trouble with this valentine. You may have heard me swearing. I discovered a couple of things about myself while making this though; I'm not much of a cross-stitcher and that I'm really not good at following patterns, even patterns that I make myself. Wowza! This was my third try and, like I said, I almost gave up, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop after hours and hours of work. Plus, my prediction is that Dala horses are going to be a big trend this year. We'll see, right? Good luck!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.