20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 5. I made several of these puff-painted bargello patterns during grad school (see the others here, here, and here). I was working on one in my studio one day when one of my fellow grads came in and, without hesitation, said, "Whoa. You must be completely insane.". Without hesitation I thought, "Hmmm. You must be kind of a jerk.". On a happy note, that jerk is still a very dear friend...and he was right about me being insane. Back to bargello on graph paper. I thought it would make a cute valentine, so here you go. Don't forget that I'll be announcing the winners of this week's valentines first thing Monday morning. Good luck, lovelies!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.