20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 2. I was thinking about these when I made these military medallion-inspired pins. I used ribbon and wood to make them. There's a pin back on each, but I think they'd make cute gift toppers...you know, if sporting a medallion isn't really your thing. The winner gets both! Good luck, valentines!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.