20 handmade valentines in 20 days...day 10. First, let me tell you that this is NOT my original idea. Katie from katie did made these for her daughter's class last year. I thought they were totally cute and decided to make them for EZ E's class. Yesterday ended up being EZ E's last day of preschool (sort of unexpected...more on that next week), so we decided to give them to a busy Aesthetic Outburst reader instead. This is an 'our loss is your gain' sort of deal.* They're made of felt and there are 25 bracelets on individual cards. Yes...25!!! I was planning to have EZ E write the names of his classmates on each card. There's one little thing...I only put velcro on one side because I wasn't sure if the winner would be giving them to children or to adults (and I hadn't gotten around to it yet for EZ E's class). All you'll have to do is tacky glue the velcro where you want it. Best of luck!
***(To be perfectly frank, I wasn't sure about giving these away on the blog because these valentines weren't my original idea and I think it's really crappy to take credit for someone else's idea. In the end, however, the mental picture of some busy parent freaking out trying to pull together handmade classroom valentines won out over me being perceived as a jerky copycat. I didn't make them specifically for the giveaway and I'm not making them to sell. The end.)***
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post (you're welcome to comment on multiple valentines).
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Monday mornings, I'll announce the five winners for the week.
- claiming your valentine: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your valentine in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.